Heights of Workaholic


* I was flashing my ID card instead of unlocking the house door with the keys.

* Me and my friends went out for dinner in one of the best restaurants and as I finished, I started walking towards the wash basin with Plates in my hand.

* I'm not login to facebook, youtube, etc.. at my personal internet connection at home... thinking it will be blocked any way. Till I realized that, I am at home.

* Once after talking to one of my friends I ended the conversation saying, "Ok bye... in case of any issues will call you back"

* Once I went to a pharmacy and asked for a tab. Pharmacist asked whether I want 250mg or 500mg? I replied 256mb.

* After a hectic week, went to a movie. In the middle of the movie, when I wanted to check the time, I kept repeatedly glancing at the bottom right corner of the Theatre Screen.

* I'm Opening my tiffin box on the road side to see, whether i'm going to office, or coming back from office..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of our Good Old Days